Thread: Ls3 corvette adding flex fuel/vvt?

Tuner in Training

Ls3 corvette adding flex fuel/vvt?

OK so im building a custom 2000 camaro with 2009 c6 vette wiring. E38 ECM, vette bcm. the whole shabang. im doing all this because i wanna run a 6L80E. anyways, in a 2009 corvette E38 ECM, can VVT and flex fuel sensor be tuned into it?

Flex fuel yes, wire in the sensor to the computer and enable all the tables in the tune and populate the tables with data.

I'd rather not have VVT so I can't tell you on that.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I've been searching around trying to find kinda the same info. but I've got the other way around, stock 08 corvette but manual, the flex fuel sensor add is pretty simple it seems, you buy the kit, add the hard parts, wire in one pin to the ecm, turn it on in the software and it works. as long as you can tune the tables I guess but some data is there. or you can copy that tables over from an os that has it enabled stock to get close enough to start tuning.
    the vvt I see absolutely nothing about. would be interesting go see if it was the same way, just wire it in and turn it on in the software, or if you'd need some kinda segment swap into the corvette os. but I find no info on doing it anywhere and mostly seems like calling and asking hptuners isn't a thing that's done or can be done. and finding a tuner that would know is even harder, you'd have to find someone that actually tried it. since everyone just deletes all that stuff when they start adding hp.

hopefully you update if you figure it out.