Thread: WOT tune issue

WOT tune issue

Hi everyone, I am having issues with a "Professional" tune that I had paid for. The car sometimes runs excellent, however it seems more often the tune is not done right, the car seems to stumble or in term, be a dog, when going WOT. I am noticing LT Fuel trim, and ST fuel trim. Sometimes there is knock and other there isn't. I'm very confused and the shop says its fine. I attached a log and was hoping for some help or explanation of what is going on so I can either fix it or have them correct it. I'm running 625cc of Methanol, and the system is working perfect. I'm worried that they didn't do something right or just simply missed something. Any help is appreciated! Most important pull -->2k-5.5k Pull-3rdtop.hpl
    40-100 pull knock.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    what vehicle? what are the mods? post the tune. you need to log TPS % and throttle torque source. From what I can tell by the log is it's going out of O/L Accel and back into closed loop when you are WOT. Also when it is in O/L Accel the commanded EQ .967 or so which is pretty much stoich and really lean.

Senior Tuner
    The biggest thing I noticed in the logs is that it drops back into Closed Loop during the WOT portions of the run and commanded fuel resets (leans out) to Lambda 1. Without a tune we can't really help determine why, but that is the first area I would investigate.
    Jaime

Advanced Tuner
    lowering WOT % some could keep it from switching loop state resulting in a stable pull.
    I have a burrito in my colon, yet refried beans come out...
    How i know it's from the same meal? I didn't ingest corn any other time.

Thanks for the responses guys! I have a 40 MPH pull in 2nd gear log. I also attached the Tune file. Please note I have two tunes currently with the same settings excluded the PT base spark which I was playing with the map to give some pops during decal, please ignore that
    I attached both tune files. I am currently running 625cc of Methanol mixed at 52% methanol to 48% water. also a one piece aluminum driveshaft, Cold air Intake, SRT Stock manifolds, Catless 3" midpipes, full competition catback (just incase it matters). Its a 2013 Challenger RT, 5.7, Auto-magical. Also I changes the RPM limiters to 6500, if anyone can give some guidance on how I can adjust for the differences? I'm working on trying to understand this so any help is appreciated! Thank you again everyone!

The Tune file "HotTune_TestCorrections" are my changes made over the original tune from my tuner
    The Tune file "PCM_OST_HOT_drg.2018" is the original files from my tuner

40-2nd pull.hpl
    HotTune_TestCorrections.hpt
    PCM_OST_HOT_drg.2018.hpt