Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Training Class

Tuner in Training

Smile

I'm in for the class in Lexington.
    If you're gonna do it, do it right.

Not A Tuner
    I ordered the your book online. There was no mention of it NOT being in stock???????

DH

Tuner in Training
    How many people are you accepting for the class in Lexington?? I'm considering making a trip up from Atlanta for this!

Class registrations are all first come, first served. I try to keep class size within reason (usually less than 15 people) so that everyone has the opportunity to ask whatever questions they may have along the way and not feel intimidated. There are still openings for the NY, TX, and KY classes.

NHRA-TA, the book dicusses wideband functionality and usage in general. For specific setup pointers, I recommend you check the Help files from HPT. They are very thorough for this application, so there was no need for me to repeat that info in the book.

SSinTN, I don't see your name here on the forum, but I ASSume you are one of the ones who have already sent me a registration email and payment? If so, I'll see you there!

Not A Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by eficalibrator
    Class registrations are all first come, first served. I try to keep class size within reason (usually less than 15 people) so that everyone has the opportunity to ask whatever questions they may have along the way and not feel intimidated. There are still openings for the NY, TX, and KY classes.

NHRA-TA, the book dicusses wideband functionality and usage in general. For specific setup pointers, I recommend you check the Help files from HPT. They are very thorough for this application, so there was no need for me to repeat that info in the book.

SSinTN, I don't see your name here on the forum, but I ASSume you are one of the ones who have already sent me a registration email and payment? If so, I'll see you there!
    What about the BOOK. Is it ready. If not when??? Shouldn't they have a notice when placing order/accepting $$ that book is not in stock and give a tentative shipping date?????

Thanks!!!!

DH

Tuner in Training
    Any specfic dates for LA area yet? or Arizona?? Thanks Greg

Tuner in Training
    I am also intrested for classes in AZ or CA

Tuner in Training
    Classes in Ontario Canada?

Virgin post from a soon to be VCM Suite owner

Hey guys, there's a first time for everything

According to the tracker, my VCM Suite is due to arrive the 11th Have been reading up and reading repository tunes to try and get a jump on the learning. I think a class would be a great idea. I am on Long Island and would like some info on this class.

Can't wait to dive into the Tuning Pool

Thanks

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Howie
    What about the BOOK. Is it ready. If not when??? Shouldn't they have a notice when placing order/accepting $$ that book is not in stock and give a tentative shipping date?????
    They ship today from the publisher. If you ordered directly from CarTechbooks.com, you should get it in a matter of days. Those of you who ordered through Amazon.com will have a bit longer, but it's on the way now...

Advanced Tuner
    Sweet! Something to help make me smarter...

Tuner
    They ship today from the publisher. If you ordered directly from CarTechbooks.com, you should get it in a matter of days. Those of you who ordered through Amazon.com will have a bit longer, but it's on the way now...

Just purchased the book off of CarTech.com. Figured since I am stepping into a 2 BAR tune I might as well have a better idea what I was doing under boost....
    2004 Half Nekkid Z71 Avalanche Vortech Blown 5.3L, Pacesetter LT's, Stage 2 Patriots, and 216/224 .551/.551 115 LSA w/ 1.89 VHP Rockers, 60# flow matched injectors, LC-1 Wideband, 2600Edge Racing Stall, 80mm BBK TB, 160 deg thermo, E-Fans, Volant CAI, Walbro GSS341, 3" Borla exhaust, HP Tuners, Custom 2 BAR Tune, Water/Meth kit, Transgo 4L60E-HD2, 3.73's, Nav sys, ON*, XM, DVD player, headrest monitors and backup cam. 498/492 ft lbs

Not A Tuner
    Got notice its on the way........Hope this teaches me something

DH

Spring 2007 / Los Angeles, CA T.B.A.
    Hey Greg,

Any update on the spring class in LA, that's the one I'd like to attend but it's spring now and there is still no word or set date so if it isn't going to happen then I'd like to make plans to travel to one of the other classes.

Thanks,
    -Michael Rudolph-
    2003 Redfire Cobra
    Eaton Powered to a:
    11.301 @ 129 1.68 60' MT DRs
    11.85 @ 124 1.90 60' street tires

Can you send me information about the NEW YORK class ?

Im on board with that

Just bought your book from cartech, can't wait to get to learning as much as possible. I would be down for an L.A./AZ class. If either come about i'm in
    2004 Sierra, 5.3L, K&N, TB Bypass, HP Tuners, FLT 4l80/Yank PT3200/SE Conversion, Dynatech LT's, LS1 Fans, 3:73's, HID's in Headlights/Fogs, 22" Velocity Wheels.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2492197

I'm all over it. ca, nv, or az

I ordered the book last night

Advanced Tuner
    I just got the book today. This book is beautiful, very well put together. Just by me skimming the pages i can tell im going to learn alot. Thanks for making this happen Greg.

Not A Tuner
    Got my book today ...... still don't feel like a tuner

DH