Thread: Tune Review/Maf Curve

Arrow Tune Review/Maf Curve

Hey all, just finished up a Silverado I did a fully built iron block 370 for. Being that its on stock injectors and pump, IDC is maxed so im at a stopping point until the Deka 80s and walbro 450 get installed. This truck will be turbo once we get about 500 or so miles in on the new motor. In all the truck runs really good but im just curious as to why the MAF curve looks like shit? is it because ive only tuned up to the point where it peaks and then falls off from there? I tund VE to within 3% and the maf is less than 5% as well. from all the maf curves Ive seen they look like a nice upward slope. Any ways, if you all don't mind check out the file and let me know what could be changed for the better. Always up to learn more from all the great info in this forum. Thanks in advance.

02 Silverado crew cab
    Iron block forged 370
    Tick stage 2 turbo cam
    243 heads
    ls9 gaskets
    arp studs
    BTR .660 spring kit
    trunnion upgrade
    Stock injectors and truck intake
    stock exhaust
    Fresh 4l80e HD2 shift kit
    Circle D 2800 billet
    33s
    Attached Files Attached Files

If you stopped tuning the MAF at 9,800hz, then yeah you will have that dip because you didn't log any data above that.

When you go turbo the MAF should be out of the question anyway so not really a worry if you ask me.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

sweet man. yeah we are going to do 2bar OS mod once we go turbo. If you don't mind me asking how does the rest of the tune look? any changes you recommend? im battling some low end knock due to being my first time tuning a vehicle with a decent size stall convertor in it. I think I need to bring the PE peddle position down and that may help. Thanks for always providing great feed back too man. I read a ton of your info and It has helped me out a lot!