Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: 2.1.13 Release

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragman
    I have been gone awhile when is it going to be released??

Soon
    1998 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    Just a heads up, .14 is currently being deployed..

Autotune did not make this release, sorry guys.
    Really? Last minute bug? Any chance of an interim release with this capability (like 2.1.16 released within the next couple weeks with only this)?
    2008 Viper - now with HPToona - 1/4 Mile Shenanigans Here
    11.02 @ 130

Nah, not a bug, just a bunch of other stuff that came up between .12 and .14, most noticeably, the new website..

The new website will make development much easier though for future releases so .16 and .18 should be really big.. lots of stuff being done to the scanner (including RTT + autotune stuff).

I know a lot of people were really looking forward to .14 for autotune, sorry to let you guys down.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Yeah, that is a bit of a bummer So .16 won't be for another few months then, huh? Where's sad nana when you need him?
    11.02 @ 130

Tuner
    im not let down. you guys dont have to work 24/7. you guys are doing the best you can.

of course im a 98 owner with no possibility of using these new things so they dont seem to matter to me as much.
    98 Camaro, M6, HPTuners, heads and cam

the pub help files on the website have been updated to reflect the changelog of .14
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Senior Tuner
    you're REALLY close arn't you!!(smiles)

I'll be pinging your server about every 5 seconds or so
    11.02 @ 130

Advanced Tuner
    Nah, not a bug, just a bunch of other stuff that came up between .12 and .14, most noticeably, the new website..

The new website will make development much easier though for future releases so .16 and .18 should be really big.. lots of stuff being done to the scanner (including RTT + autotune stuff).

I know a lot of people were really looking forward to .14 for autotune, sorry to let you guys down.

Ugh!! This is the biggest bummer for me. It's all I wanted.
    It's down to 40*'s now and I just don't have time to retune in SD like I did for the cold weather. Couple more months and their will be snow on the ground and I won't be driving till April'07.

Gotta re-enable the MAF now and fix my NB sensors to run correctly, and hope the car runs the right way. When is .16 comming out, next week please?
    2002 BSM T/A WS6 #3371 (Sept 12, 2002) "LOB"
    TSP Tqr II (232/234 113lsa +2), ETP Heads, FAST 90/NW 90, 42#SVO, 25% Powerbond Pulley, FLP catted LT's, B&B Tri-Flo, QTEC, Smooth bellows, Fast Toys 85mm lid & Grn Filter, Lou's SS, LG SFC's + X Braces, LG LCA's, LG PHB, LG DSSL, LG TA, Koni SA's lowered, Z06 Front brakes, Earl's SS lines, IForged Classics (18x9.5" F, 18x10.5" R) & very big and expensive stereo... (Eclipse, Zapco, Focal, Lotus)

I'm still looking forward to .14 for rtt on my 2barsd gto. And rtt on my neighbor's 2barsd escalade.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6Fury
    Ugh!! This is the biggest bummer for me. It's all I wanted.
    It's down to 40*'s now and I just don't have time to retune in SD like I did for the cold weather. Couple more months and their will be snow on the ground and I won't be driving till April'07.

Gotta re-enable the MAF now and fix my NB sensors to run correctly, and hope the car runs the right way. When is .16 comming out, next week please?
    oh comon you pansy its not that bad...it got up to ~60 today Just wait till Jan/Feb come rolling around and your car is buried under 2 feet of snow...not even autotune could save you then hehe.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    I noticed that there will be a new .hpt file format when 2.11.4 is out , would you recommend that those of us running custom operating systems change up to the new format or are we still ok using the 2.11.2 format ?
    Last edited by Arron; 10-14-2006 at 02:26 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    oh comon you pansy its not that bad...it got up to ~60 today Just wait till Jan/Feb come rolling around and your car is buried under 2 feet of snow...not even autotune could save you then hehe.
    OMG NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel bad for the people up in NY who got dumped on (they could use hpt tuning on thier snowmobiles). This summer flew by soo fast It's really depressing. Work sucked my whole life away this summer and gave me little time to play. Hah, I finally installed my shift light I bought last year this past weekend if that gives an idea

Ah well, Miami in 4wks, cannot wait!!! Too bad I can't fly my car down and sport it next to all the lambo's and porsches and show them real american muscle all flashed and hooked up I'll just have to work on my tan and keep my blood to an equal level in my alcohol stream, hehe!

So Chris, ....when is .16 comming out? Lol!
    2002 BSM T/A WS6 #3371 (Sept 12, 2002) "LOB"
    TSP Tqr II (232/234 113lsa +2), ETP Heads, FAST 90/NW 90, 42#SVO, 25% Powerbond Pulley, FLP catted LT's, B&B Tri-Flo, QTEC, Smooth bellows, Fast Toys 85mm lid & Grn Filter, Lou's SS, LG SFC's + X Braces, LG LCA's, LG PHB, LG DSSL, LG TA, Koni SA's lowered, Z06 Front brakes, Earl's SS lines, IForged Classics (18x9.5" F, 18x10.5" R) & very big and expensive stereo... (Eclipse, Zapco, Focal, Lotus)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6Fury
    OMG NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel bad for the people up in NY who got dumped on (they could use hpt tuning on thier snowmobiles). This summer flew by soo fast It's really depressing. Work sucked my whole life away this summer and gave me little time to play. Hah, I finally installed my shift light I bought last year this past weekend if that gives an idea

Ah well, Miami in 4wks, cannot wait!!! Too bad I can't fly my car down and sport it next to all the lambo's and porsches and show them real american muscle all flashed and hooked up I'll just have to work on my tan and keep my blood to an equal level in my alcohol stream, hehe!

So Chris, ....when is .16 comming out? Lol!
    sounds like my summer...not only work during the week but then tuning on the weekends left little time for myself...my wife gave birth to my second daughter a couple of months ago so that sucked the remaining life out of me. Thankfully im off for SEMA in 2 weeks so that should be a good time

Advanced Tuner

Will we see some new stuff for ls2's??? Like autotune in .16 / .18?
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2

MY FQUICK - http://www.fquick.com/cyclone_chris

Mods:
    K&N Intake | 18" Staggered TSW Thruxton Setup | Toyo T1-R Tires | Billet Products Short Shifter | Kooks 1-3/4" LT Catted headers | NGK TR55 | Ported Stock Intake Manifold | Corsa Sport Exhaust | Polished T/B | FlowTech Streetsweeper V2 Cam | SLP UD Pulley | 160 Thermostat | LS7 Clutch | 39# Ford Blue Giant Injectors | Scorpion Roller Rockers |

445 RWHP/413 RWTQ

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Chris
    Will we see some new stuff for ls2's??? Like autotune in .16 / .18?
    I know the E38 pcm for ls2/ls7's just received a bunch of new SD parameters. I believe they are still looking into any real time tuning possibities for those pcm's though. Gut feeling though for me would be you probably wont see RTT for ls2's in .16 and who knows about .18, but hey if im wrong that would be good thing right? hehe

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    I know the E38 pcm for ls2/ls7's just received a bunch of new SD parameters. I believe they are still looking into any real time tuning possibities for those pcm's though. Gut feeling though for me would be you probably wont see RTT for ls2's in .16 and who knows about .18, but hey if im wrong that would be good thing right? hehe
    What CM is in the 05 GTO??? Is that a E38?
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2

MY FQUICK - http://www.fquick.com/cyclone_chris

Mods:
    K&N Intake | 18" Staggered TSW Thruxton Setup | Toyo T1-R Tires | Billet Products Short Shifter | Kooks 1-3/4" LT Catted headers | NGK TR55 | Ported Stock Intake Manifold | Corsa Sport Exhaust | Polished T/B | FlowTech Streetsweeper V2 Cam | SLP UD Pulley | 160 Thermostat | LS7 Clutch | 39# Ford Blue Giant Injectors | Scorpion Roller Rockers |

445 RWHP/413 RWTQ

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    E40

Advanced Tuner
    Woot! Randomly checked my downloads and got my 2.1.14.
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMueller
    Woot! Randomly checked my downloads and got my 2.1.14.
    where?
    its not on mine