Thread: where is my account?

where is my account?

I just found web site is changed to new , can not get in to my account !
    I tried to login , can not ! then I tried register with my email , ıt make new account with my email adress , why ?

Hello, with the launch of the new website it was not possible to transfer over the login information. Everyone needed to create a new account, and register their device.

Tuner in Training
    That sucks, are you serious that you could not transfer accounts, have your IT dudes lost there minds have they not heard of "SELECT column_name(s) FROM table_name, etc" you extract the data from a database with it, you can even get which data you want and make it suit new data base, this should be very basic programming skills for them, just lazy I guess.

if you paid a couple of hours for some tech would be a lot better then pissed off customers, but you guys don't seem to listen or care about your customers or what they think of you as a company.
    If you did you would ask them before you did updates, seems you gain 10 things and loose 5 with no roll back option, in software and hardware.
    To bad if 1 feature you use all the time and it just gets deleted with update and then spend hours with a work around.
    sorry I thought this needed to be said.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by ModchipMan View Post
    That sucks, are you serious that you could not transfer accounts, have your IT dudes lost there minds have they not heard of "SELECT column_name(s) FROM table_name, etc" you extract the data from a database with it, you can even get which data you want and make it suit new data base, this should be very basic programming skills for them, just lazy I guess.

if you paid a couple of hours for some tech would be a lot better then pissed off customers, but you guys don't seem to listen or care about your customers or what they think of you as a company.
    If you did you would ask them before you did updates, seems you gain 10 things and loose 5 with no roll back option, in software and hardware.
    To bad if 1 feature you use all the time and it just gets deleted with update and then spend hours with a work around.
    sorry I thought this needed to be said.
    If it was info we could've easily transferred over we would've, we've explained it several times that the old site was over 10 years old and unfortunately the info couldn't be easily transferred.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"