Thread: 2015 - 2017 SHO Stock File

Potential Tuner

2015 - 2017 SHO Stock File

I downloaded VCM editor and am trying to learn how to tune. I've already downloaded the 2013 stock file from the SHO release thread. I'm extremely interested in learning how to tune and wanted to compare the files. If someone could post a tune file from o e of the subject years I would really appreciate it.

Tuner
    All the ecoboost engine’s tunes are very similar in how they work, the main difference is the actual values in the tables. The largest difference in the way the tunes are ‘constructed’ will be longitudinal vs transverse applications and automatic vs manual transmissions.

Then updated style ford implemented in ~2015 (changes by the vehicle slightly) is still very similar to the 2011-2014. That’s why the tuning guide metroplex wrote based on the first gen Logic SHO is still referenced so often. So if you’re looking for how to tune these you can find any modified file that’s uploaded and compare it to that models stock file and get an idea how it was tuned. One thing to keep in mind when comparing a tuned file to a stock file from a different VIN is that the numbers in the tunes will be very slightly different even between seemingly identical vehicles (same model, year, options, etc). So if you see a small change that’s in an area that doesn’t seem to be applicable for the goal of the tune you’re looking at it could just be that it doesn’t match the repository stock file you downloaded.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks!