I know its not an HP Tuners product, but I figured I'd see who else has played with the XFI 2.0.

I have a couple things that have stumped me on it from years ago and I've never gotten a solid answer ever. After seeing the genius that is here I figured I'd see if anyone has any ideas.

We helped install the fuel injection and ignition computers (and a boatload of other things) in a classic chevy. The engine is an LS7 w/ whipple. We're using the XFI, XIM, and eDash. After getting it running and dialing in a tune it sat for a month. When we went to start it again it was backfiring, and through some creative diagnostics we discovered it had flipped the first and second half of its firing order. We couldn't reset, reload, refresh, or reboot enough to get it reverted so we started diving down the sensor rabbit hole. New cam, new crank sensors... nothing. Checked installed heights from the events on their respective cogs and everything checked out. Wound up cutting the triggers for the coils and swapping the first and second half of the firing order and it was back to running great. Of course there was a deadline for a car show so we moved on to other things. Then, when getting ready to load it at after the car show we had the same back fire, no start scenario after a week or two of driving and doing smoky burnouts. Didn't even check, just flipped the firing order BACK to what it was originally and it was happy. This was almost 2 years ago and it has been driven thousands of miles and every once in a while we have to flip it. (I wound up wiring two 4 pin connectors and left them exposed so its just swapping them at the computer when it happens.) We've swapped the XIM twice, XFI once, Changed batteries, Bypassed fuse blocks to eliminate noise, and ran new shielded cables out and around the car for the sensors and it won't change a thing once its flipped to backwards.

We talked to FAST and they wanted me to check the grounds but offered nothing substantial after that was verified.

The client has resigned to having to swap it occasionally but one day I will figure this out!

Any ideas would be rad!

Thanks