Thread: Ultra Mobile PC compatibility???

Tuner in Training

Ultra Mobile PC compatibility???

Is HpTuners compatible with Windows tablet pc's for example:http://www.tabletkiosk.com/config/pc...?idproduct=152
    These are new small solutions for mobile computing with the power of a lap top. It would be cool to have one in real time in the car all the time.
    98 C5R A4 PY3400E SC 657RWHP 580RWTQ Unlocked

If it runs a windows XP variant and has USB you're probably good to go!

BTW: I've been looking at the UMPC's myself. Small screen & slooowww processors are the only limitation I can see with them.

EC
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner
    I have a car pc that I built in the Vette and it runs without issue, while running my multimedia software at the same time.

1ghz processor, 512 meg ram.
    Has full mp3, cd, dvd, nav, etc.

Here is the front end in the Vette and the H2

Sweet setup BlownZ06!
    Born on 11/20/06 07' GMC Sierra DMax EC 4x4 HPT

SOLD:2003 Silverado ECSB 4x4, LQ9, Patriot LS6, TR230/224, 31lb inj, TB Stall, HPT & LC-1.

Tuner in Training
    That looks alot like Nick's car. Used to be a Typhoon guy. He had a red ZO6 that was procharged a few summers back when JSM rented out the Beech Bend. If it's the same Nick it's good to see you're still around, hope everythings been going well for you. This is Mike that rode down with Jeff to put that suspenion on your Typhoon about 3-4 years ago.

Awesome carputer setup you have there. Did you design that front end, and is that a touch screen?

yes it works on a tablet....
    I'm using one right now..

running it on a Gateway M285e
    14" widescreen
    2.16 ghz intel Duo...
    ATI kick ass graphics card...
    1gb of ram...
    no issues here...
    zings along just fine
    -Scott -

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by redzq8
    That looks alot like Nick's car. Used to be a Typhoon guy. He had a red ZO6 that was procharged a few summers back when JSM rented out the Beech Bend. If it's the same Nick it's good to see you're still around, hope everythings been going well for you. This is Mike that rode down with Jeff to put that suspenion on your Typhoon about 3-4 years ago.

Awesome carputer setup you have there. Did you design that front end, and is that a touch screen?
    Very same guy!! Hey Mike.. still around.

I did the graphics modifications for the front end, but did not do the design. It is an open source code front end. Car did have a supercharger on it, now it is a built motor with twin turbos.

Good to see you are still around too..