Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoping to fix Whipple flutter/ surge at part throttle

I'm thinking changing (smoothing) the desired cam angles made the biggest improvement in getting rid of the surging. I would watch the boost drop off and the exh angle went from 122-124 to 114 as the rpm kept rising, repeat and rinse. Just a guess though, I was all over the map changing things and this seemed to work.

A link I found before: https://www.challengertalk.com/forum...93/index4.html pg four. Pector55 coined it
    2013 Chrysler 300S, 6.4 BGE with 6.4 SRT cam, AIT 18% OD pulley, E-force with 2.75 pulley, fastman 84+4 mm throttle body, tuned by Dings Racing, 1 7/8 kooks long tubes w/hi-flow cats, Magnaflow Cat-back, FTI 2800 stall, Trans built by Hellraiser, Dings Racing valve body and tune, Getrag 3.73, Walbro 400LPH, DW 65# inj. LG aluminum rad. Dual SRT fans. Complete 4 piston Brembo upgrade.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blown392 View Post
    The files requested are attached. I will make my legal disclaimer here that any use of these files is at your own risk! The modified version is still in the works as I believe I have a false knock issue which I posted about in another thread. I hope that this helps and be careful!
    Thanks bro. My request was purely for academic purposes.