Thread: Injector data question

Injector data question

I have injector data for the Injector Clinic 1000cc injectors I bought to feed my new D1X procharger and the data I downloaded from Inject Clinic has 15 rows of data and HP Tuners software only 14 rows to input said data - this issue exists for both InjPW vs Fuel Mass and Fuel Mass vs InjPW.

Is there a way to add the extra row needed?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Advanced Tuner
    no it's hard coded in the pcm. you can't add an extra row

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@HAP View Post
    no it's hard coded in the pcm. you can't add an extra row
    In your opinion, should i
    A. Ignore it
    B. Use their highest value and plug into the final row in HP and then feather back the numbers all the way to zero (if that makes sense)
    c. Talk to Dodge and ask why they are coming up short with the row counts. (<- kidding)

Senior Tuner
    They appear to be ALMOST perfectly linear after 2.000ms of injector pulsewidth, so you are safe to remove almost any row between 3 and 37. If it were me I would skip the 4ms row, it looks a little odd anyways if you do a slope calculation for some reason it is 14.1800 versus almost all the rest around it at 14.17.

Just skip a row, I usually do opposite of 06300CSRT8, I'll skip the row right after 0.00, because most of the time the PCM PW minimum is .5ms anyway. Now days I don't skip, I add the breakpoint #15, it can be done, just not with HPT.