Thread: Controller Unlocker: Web Service - Response Pending

Potential Tuner

Controller Unlocker: Web Service - Response Pending

Trying to read my 2017 Camaro SS for the first time and have been waiting for the unlock for about 16 hours. I was connected to the internet and got the message submitting to HPT servers (or something like that) then the "Controller Unlocker: Web Service - Response Pending, Retry in 15 minutes". I've tried a number of times since and still getting the same message, is there something I'm missing or is the service not working?

I have sent an email to support also.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by CaySpeed View Post
    Trying to read my 2017 Camaro SS for the first time and have been waiting for the unlock for about 16 hours. I was connected to the internet and got the message submitting to HPT servers (or something like that) then the "Controller Unlocker: Web Service - Response Pending, Retry in 15 minutes". I've tried a number of times since and still getting the same message, is there something I'm missing or is the service not working?

I have sent an email to support also.
    im having th same problem tried 4 times today, no such luck emailed support also seems web service is not working

Try a different lap top if when you go to help section and click (about) it will say no update found if it is connecting to the site. If it shows an error means it is not connecting. Could not figure this out on 1 lap top but 3 others work fine.

I tried with three different laptops. Same issue. Verified my internet connection is good. Any reason why this keeps happening? wait 15 mins and same message.

Potential Tuner
    I have the Same Problem....

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Typically speaking the on screen message covers it, wait 15 mins & try again. If, after waiting 15 minutes and trying again DOESN'T work, open a support ticket and we can look into it further.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"