Hey guys. Up front, I am running EFILive Custom OS, but I don't think the baro logic is altered at all, just looking to get some additional feedback/help!

2003.5 C5 Z06 Corvette. Pretty standard A&A corvette supercharged setup, SD tune.

I'm at 4300' elevation and typical atm pressure is 87 kPa. I was using Baro to log a custom "Boost" PID and noticed that the baro parameter was increasing after getting into boost and then it will stay at that "new" baro reading.

My concern is that once baro is updated, it's going to change the MANVAC value in the IFR table in particular and I don't want to end up chasing my tail tuning fuel.

Searched around here and efilive forums and didn't find much or it was from back in 2005 or super old.

I changed the various "baro update" paras such as RPM, TPS and time to values that were not possible but no luck

Based on my observations and few discussions I found on efi forum... there is a separate logic that sets a new baro if MAP exceeds baro under any condition, with a max of ~104 kPa. This checks, my baro always jumps from 87, to ~104 kPa. Sometimes in smaller steps, but it always maxes out at 104 after a few WOT pulls.

Here in 2019, is there any known workaround for this? A 20 kPa jump in baro isn't the end of the world....but if I can fix it now before I tune VE anymore, that would be ideal.