Potential Tuner

C7 Baseline Tune Needed

Hello,

I have recently installed the following upgrades to my 2014 C7 Corvette:
    Granatelli 0 ohm spark plug cables
    NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    1 7/8" headers and X-pipe
    K&N cold air intake

I have purchased the HP Tuners MPVI2 VCM and have performed the initial read of my car. From this point, I am uncertain what to do in order to street tune my vehicle. With the install of my headers I have removed the two rear O2 sensors and only the front two O2 sensors remain installed.

I am looking for some credible guidance on what to do to street tune my setup now with these bolt-ons.

I am getting the following Trouble Codes on my ECM as listed from my Vehicle Info Log:
    Trouble Codes:
    P0036 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 1, Sensor 2) (Pending, Current, Permanent)
    P0037 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 1, Sensor 2) (Pending, Current, Permanent)
    P0056 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 2, Sensor 2) (Pending, Current, Permanent)
    P0057 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit Low (Bank 2, Sensor 2) (Pending, Current, Permanent)
    P0141 - O2 Heater Circuit (Bank 1, Sensor 2) (Pending, Current)
    P0161 - O2 Heater Circuit (Bank 2, Sensor 2) (Pending, Current)

I've also attached the info log for reference. Thanks in advance for reading my post and providing any assistance! Much appreciated!

-Jeremy
    Attached Files Attached Files

we need base file to double check your work when complete with this list

set all those codes to no error and no ses in diag section, plus anything has to do with sensor 2 or cats
    setup PE - no delay, lower throttle in higher RPM just a touch, and set PE to what ever you want to run WOT
    then set dynamic low for MAF tuning

setup your channels list and the rest of the scanner to log and make changes.
    send us what you get

Potential Tuner
    Thanks! Will do. Much appreciated.

Potential Tuner
    To clarify,

for PE Setup to No Delay I go as follows:
    Fuel -> PE -> Delay "change to 0.0s"

For lower throttle in higher RPM:
    Fuel -> PE-> Delay -> RPM (and then drop this value? How would I decide what value I should put?)

Set PE value in WOT: ?? How do I determine what is best to run?

MAF Tuning to Dynamic Low is Airflow-> Dynamic-> Dynamic Low??

I appreciate your help!