Thread: 2019 Mustang GT fuel injector characterization

Potential Tuner

2019 Mustang GT fuel injector characterization

Hey Ford guys, I need some help or at least assistance in finding the right direction. I've been tuning Gen 3, 4, and 5 GM vehicles for years, and I've been given a 2019 Mustang GT with an F1A-94 procharger and Fore triple pump system to learn and experiment on.

I'm slowly wrapping my head around the Ford operating system, and almost immediately found myself stuck on the fuel system. I know some changes need to be made to account for the return style fuel system, but I'm lost on how I tell the PCM that it has 1300cc port injectors now. I'm used to having an injector flow rate table... simple concept right?

None of the existing injector data from ID or anyone else I've found is presented in the format needed for the 2019. I see there is a flow rate for low and high commanded fuel mass values. Does high and low correlate to a certain pressure that I can calculate? The offset vs. voltage table was simply inverted but that was nearly the only thing I found useful.

I've scoured the forum and have struck out finding anything besides someone else's tune with 1050cc injectors that kind of gives me an idea of what tables need adjusting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.