Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tow tune attempt, tune review

Advanced Tuner
    My pilot timing looks like it goes to zero as well, even says zero in the tables but that?s not what it actually does. Can?t remember where the table value starts at, might be 18* but that is ahead of main injection. I set mine at TDC and if main gets too close it just gets pushed higher by the main event but doesn?t matter as by that point pilot is off anyways.
    Last edited by Jim P; 07-22-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Tuner in Training
    So i Have made several revisions so far and everyone feels better. Staying away from the pilot until i wrap my head around it a little more. My goal remains unchanged, lower egts. So far I have almost a 150 degree reduction. one thing I am having trouble with is the high idle. I have it enabled but it does not activate, am I overlooking a limitation somewhere or is it unavailable on the 05 model year. thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Manual high idle? Which really is PTO control. Push in your e-brake pedal, turn cruise on and press the ?set? button.
    Last edited by Jim P; 07-25-2019 at 06:19 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Oh you have a manual so you also need to run a wire from pin#22 on the forward ecm connector to ground. The setting e-brake might just be automatics, can?t remember.

Tuner in Training
    That would explain why it's not working thank you. Mpg has gone from 15 - 18.👍thanks again for your help.