Thread: LC-1 Sw'ed Power Location on 06 C6

Tuner in Training

LC-1 Sw'ed Power Location on 06 C6

Can't find a easy location for switched power. Any recommendations? I am not planning on leaving the WB in all the time. Can just plug it into the cig lighter just before starting the car and then unplug just after shutting the engine off?

TIA,

Rob

Tuner in Training
    fuse pannel? find a fuse that will work with the ignition. The radio fuse or somehting like that?

Tuner

Source

My C5 has a reserved space in the fuse block under the passenger floor. I would suspect that yours is the same and it should be a piece of cake to plug into.

Good luck!
    Warp 10 Always

Pick up off the fuel pump relay or Injector power.
    Always Support Our Troops!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rtg
    Can't find a easy location for switched power. Any recommendations? I am not planning on leaving the WB in all the time. Can just plug it into the cig lighter just before starting the car and then unplug just after shutting the engine off?

TIA,

Rob
    I tied it into one of the fuses on my C6. I'll take a look at it tonight, I can't remember which one it was. C6s don't have the spare power plug that the C5s had.

Your cigarette lighter idea would also work fine if you don't mind the wire clutter.