I am planning on modifying the dyno tune that my tuner gave me and want some advice on my tuning strategy since this is my first time. I have a C6 with LS2, lt headers, exhaust, cai, and a 232/241 cam.

Things I want to change:
1. It's all MAF, I want to re-enable the VE tables and run a combo tune with MAF being fully utilized around 4k rpm.
2. LTFT have been turned off, not sure why, but I feel like I should turn them back on.
3. Once warm my car starts fine but lacks that initial roar? that it has when it starts cold. I'd like to get that roar all the time.
4. Idle is commanded to 900 rpm but floats around 950. I'd like to get that a little more on point. And maybe get rid of some hard chop.

1 and 2 are my main priorties for this post and the near term.

Currently, the car is an all MAF tune. That's the first thing I want to change. I'd like to dial in the VE and re-enable it. I feel like my car is a tad sluggish from 2k-4k and hope that this will help that. Also, I get some slight bucking under 1500 rpm when cruising. My strategy for that was to do this via the STFT with the MAF disabled. I was going to set up the proper histogram and go for a drive to log some values and start multiplying the VE values by my trim percentages. I was going to do this with ONLY STFT, should I try LTFT first?

I was thinking that if I dial in my STFT then my LTFT should follow since LTFT is based on the STFT trends.
When do you guys go into PE? My PE kicks in at 10% TPS(all the time basically, idle is 26% TPS) and 85kpa MAP, is that reasonable or should I look into changing that.

Currently with just logging in MAF mode im seeing STFTs from -10 to +3.

After getting my VE table back and close I was going to do the same for the MAF. Disable VE and run pure MAF for data logging. Just re-characterize the curve so to speak.

I have a WB with an innovate sniffer for WOT but I'm less concerned with that for now. I want to get my closed loop stuff together first.

Does this sound reasonable?