Thread: Anybody notice VCM Editor Beta for the M156 has 2 additional maps?

Anybody notice VCM Editor Beta for the M156 has 2 additional maps?

VCM Editor - Beta4_5_1307.pngVCM Editor - release.png

nothing i care for...but thought it was interesting.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by hachiroku View Post
    VCM Editor - Beta4_5_1307.pngVCM Editor - release.png

nothing i care for...but thought it was interesting.
    I believe there?s mention of this in another thread. My understanding is that these table allows you to target different lambda value besides WOT.

beta 4.5.1452 released...don't see any additions.

If anybody has access to WinOLS and a C63 507/Black Series with factory throttle blip rev matching give us a hand!

Thank you for contacting support, IF the M156 computer supports the ECM 34035 and ECM 34036 parameters it will populate for them. If you can find a Table ID for the rev blip I can forward that information to our engineer and see if he can add the requested parameter.

Christopher Martinez
    HP Tuners LLC
    www.hptuners.com

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hachiroku View Post
    If anybody has access to WinOLS and a C63 507/Black Series with factory throttle blip rev matching give us a hand!
    I do, but its not just the ECU that controls throttle blip

Its a combination of ECU software/coding and TCU software/coding

wondering if HPTuners cares to unlock the transmission like they have for other platforms.

in my experience using the new homogenous fuel adder maps...although works, more than 50% of the time does not turn off when it should. so full throttle ring outs to rev limit at times are similarly lean to hyper lean as i've mapped at low load locations.

has anybody else dealt with the same issues?