Thread: New Tables added to the 6.7L

New Tables added to the 6.7L

Download Beta 4.7.86 and go check them out. There are Idle RPM control tables, more boost tables, some new fuel pressure tables, more airflow tables, and engine brake tables. I'll be working on finding more so we can have even more control.

Quote Originally Posted by JaegerWrenching View Post
    Download Beta 4.7.86 and go check them out. There are Idle RPM control tables, more boost tables, some new fuel pressure tables, more airflow tables, and engine brake tables. I'll be working on finding more so we can have even more control.
    Awesome! I've been wanting the exhaust brake and idle sleet tables for a while

Quote Originally Posted by CKrueg View Post
    Awesome! I've been wanting the exhaust brake and idle sleet tables for a while
    The table is labeled incorrectly, currently the table labeled max RPM is actually the enable RPM Not the Max RPM. The other, Min RPM is the reset/ shut off RPM so it has to drop below that. Its stock setting is 1440rpm so you'd ahve to go below that to disable the engine brake it once it's been enabled at the Max table's 1510 RPM
    Last edited by JaegerWrenching; 2 Days Ago at 03:24 PM.

Are these only on the 17+ trucks? I'm not seeing anything on my 16

Quote Originally Posted by CKrueg View Post
    Are these only on the 17+ trucks? I'm not seeing anything on my 16
    For now yes, they will be added to the older stuff as Eric gets time to find them and add them.
    Last edited by JaegerWrenching; 20 Hours Ago at 10:09 PM.

For now yes, they will be added to the older stuff as Eric gets time to find them and add them.
    I'm assuming he's got the definition file for them. Then it would just be a matter of finding them in all operating systems.