Thread: 2011 CTS V DW 90 injector data

Potential Tuner

2011 CTS V DW 90 injector data

Im trying to import the data the DW gives you for my injectors but most of the values don't match up and its driving me insane. im new to this and nervous to mess something up.. why do they give you a couple different sets of tables for the same thing? im attaching my tune that I tried to put together using the info. can someone make sure that its done correctly.... PLEASE & Thank You
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    I just realized this was posted in the wrong section. idk how to delete it so I made a new one in the correct spot.

Looks fine to me, you copied the right stuff.

Nothing will be exact because the computer will only allow for certain values and it will round up or down to a value it can use. So being slightly different after a copy/paste is going to happen.

They give all the different data because this data can fit in several different computers and operating systems. Different computer use different axis values for inputted data.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I recently installed flex fuel and that's why im upgrading my injectors. would you mind looking at my tune once more to make sure my flex fuel is turned on correctly. I turned it on and the diagnostics. I plan on getting a dyno tune done eventually when things calm down but for now I would like to make sure that my car is running correct and safe if I get some E. Thank You.

Potential Tuner
    I recently installed flex fuel and that's why im upgrading my injectors. would you mind looking at my tune once more to make sure my flex fuel is turned on correctly. I turned it on and the diagnostics. I plan on getting a dyno tune done eventually when things calm down but for now I would like to make sure that my car is running correct and safe if I get some E. Thank You.