Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 6.4 and 6.7 Files

  1. #1
    Potential Tuner
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    7

    6.4 and 6.7 Files

    Does anyone have stock binary files from these PCMs, or know the number I need for DSFM file download? I need the files for another project and I can not find them anywhere. Also everything I read says you cant swap .hpt to .bin.. How are people getting bin files for Fords?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Waggonerj View Post
    Does anyone have stock binary files from these PCMs, or know the number I need for DSFM file download? I need the files for another project and I can not find them anywhere. Also everything I read says you cant swap .hpt to .bin.. How are people getting bin files for Fords?
    HP hasn't supported .bin files for a while. You might be able to get vbf files from Ford.

  3. #3
    What files do you need? I have almost every existent VBF file for 11-16 and some 17-19..

    VBF needs to be converted to bin which I can do also..

    You'll need a external flash tool to flash .bin and or VBF files to the pcm

    HPtuners has no capacity to do so.

    Also.. If you plan to read and edit with HPtuners, you'll need to license the newly flashed file.

    That's how HPtuners licensing works.
    2008 J2 F-350 CCSB

  4. #4
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by PSM 6.4 View Post
    What files do you need? I have almost every existent VBF file for 11-16 and some 17-19..

    VBF needs to be converted to bin which I can do also..

    You'll need a external flash tool to flash .bin and or VBF files to the pcm

    HPtuners has no capacity to do so.

    Also.. If you plan to read and edit with HPtuners, you'll need to license the newly flashed file.

    That's how HPtuners licensing works.
    This is what I've been looking for all day!!!! PM Sent!
    1999 7.3L Powerstroke Garret 38R, 238/200 Shop built injectors, Minotaur tuning
    2015 6.7L Powerstroke

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bstroked View Post
    This is what I've been looking for all day!!!! PM Sent!
    Replied
    2008 J2 F-350 CCSB

  6. #6
    Potential Tuner
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by PSM 6.4 View Post
    What files do you need? I have almost every existent VBF file for 11-16 and some 17-19..

    VBF needs to be converted to bin which I can do also..

    You'll need a external flash tool to flash .bin and or VBF files to the pcm

    HPtuners has no capacity to do so.

    Also.. If you plan to read and edit with HPtuners, you'll need to license the newly flashed file.

    That's how HPtuners licensing works.
    I never saw your reply, my apologies. I ended up getting all the 6.7 files I needed, the 6.4 files seem to be harder to find. Downloaded some strategies off of DSFM for 6.0s also, but they are downloading in a .phf format.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Waggonerj View Post
    I never saw your reply, my apologies. I ended up getting all the 6.7 files I needed, the 6.4 files seem to be harder to find. Downloaded some strategies off of DSFM for 6.0s also, but they are downloading in a .phf format.
    .PHF is old school for 6.0s and 6.4s I can convert them to bin
    2008 J2 F-350 CCSB

  8. #8
    Potential Tuner
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    7
    pm sent.