Hello all! New to tuning and currently working on my '04 GTO. I'm having a problem trying to narrow down where my problem lies when going on a small test drive. Everything will start out with hanging RPM and just normal first tune stuff but then I run into an issue with it wanting to die instead of hanging RPM when rolling to a stop.

I have adjusted my stock tune to get it to idle and fix my MAF/MAP codes from all the new goodies and I'm able to actually leave the driveway and stay at a consistent 850 rpm. The problem lies with my fuel trims that started 35-50 (yikes) and have come down significantly with increasing MAF and VE tables both by 20% which I then took for this test drive. I thought we were getting somewhere then it started to die at the end and I had to keep pumping the pedal at the stop sign to keep it alive enough to limp home and also started just stuttering shortly before. I cleared my LTFT before my first official scan to make sure they had a clean slate.

I'm excited to be learning this process and I'm not asking for someone to do this for me but merely just lead me in a direction so I can safely disable VE and tune the MAF and vice versa. From my fuel trims, I'm afraid to do too much until I can get it in a richer state.

1st drive.hpl
GTO TUNE V1 (8-6-2020).hpt
GTO TUNE V1 (8-6-2020).txt
gtoconf.Channels.xml

A quick rundown of my engine:
243 Heads with perf valve job
1 7/8 LT headers
85mm TB/Intake Mani from Pro Products
Svede OTR Air Intake
Howards Rattler Cam (.525/.525 226/234 @ 050 109 LSA)
NO Cats*
*NO WIDEBAND*

Any help is appreciated and I have also attached a .txt file of what I have changed from my stock tune.