Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slight idle/rolling surge

Tuner in Training
    Ok, been gone for a minute. Finally got that AFR working after having to install a new O2 sensor. I've been playing around on the VVE table and logging data every chance I got when I would actually drive the car. Made another VVE table adjustment off data from one of the last logs I had done, and it seems to be dialing in better, getting some lean hits while cruising now, which I have read that you want a slight lean condition under cruising speed?? I've also read that during WOT my AFR should be optimum around 11.** to 12.**, would this be correct to assume? If so, I just got to dial that in, because right now it stays around 13.8 - 14.5. I also have to get my wideband wired up to report on my scanner (still researching this) so I can see it logged in my data. I cant thank you enough HJ for all the help you have given me.

Senior Tuner
    Glad you are making progress and have spread your wings.

I'm not sure on ideal AFR for your application.

Had a quick look at your original tune from your first post. Your commanded PE EQ ratio is 1.176. You should be seeing that in the scanner when your foot is into the throttle??? If not, drop the TPS value down in the table [ECM] 12420.
    For example from other tunes I've seen for your PCM
    Code:
    %		4500	|	5000	|	5500	|	6000	|	6500	|	7000	|	7500	|	8000	rpm
    Enable TPS	29	|	20	|	14	|	9	|	7	|	7	|	7	|	7