Thread: 2bar Os

Tuner

2bar Os

Can someone tell me how to order and license the 2Bar OS for my truck? Buy credits? How many? How do you apply the license to the the OS then?

TIA

03 Silverado Z71, 6.0L (LQ4), Magnacharger Radix, 90mm TB, 9psi boost, 60# Mototron FM Injectors, Meth Injection, LPE GT7 Cam, PI Vigilante 2600, FLT Level 5 4l65E, Dynatech, Custom Stainless Dual Exhaust, Detroit True-Trac, 4.10's, Electric Fans, AirAid CAI. HSW Dry Nitrous with 50 shot. 11.73 @ 114 - 2Bar SD - @@@Photos and Video@@@

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    http://www.hptuners.com/help/demos/2%20bar%20sd.swf

this shows you how to apply it...once your done just go out to the vehicle and do a write entire...at that time it will ask for your credits(2 of them for a 2 bar)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

How to HERE

Credit FAQ HERE
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner
    Thanks guys, problem I was having is that nowhere that I have found on the site does it tell me specifically how many credits are needed for the 2bar os upgrade. I assumed it would ask for the credits when I tried to write it. Now I know for sure. I have already "applied" it to the tune. Just gotta get it loaded.

Thanks again. Off to buy credits!
    Last edited by KySilverado; 11-20-2006 at 08:20 PM.

03 Silverado Z71, 6.0L (LQ4), Magnacharger Radix, 90mm TB, 9psi boost, 60# Mototron FM Injectors, Meth Injection, LPE GT7 Cam, PI Vigilante 2600, FLT Level 5 4l65E, Dynatech, Custom Stainless Dual Exhaust, Detroit True-Trac, 4.10's, Electric Fans, AirAid CAI. HSW Dry Nitrous with 50 shot. 11.73 @ 114 - 2Bar SD - @@@Photos and Video@@@

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Dang Bill,

I missed it... Badly!
    Always Support Our Troops!

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    Who? Me? How?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    "problem I was having is that nowhere that I have found on the site does it tell me specifically how many credits are needed for the 2bar os upgrade"

that link has all the prices & descriptions

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    "problem I was having is that nowhere that I have found on the site does it tell me specifically how many credits are needed for the 2bar os upgrade"

that link has all the prices & descriptions
    Yes it does. Thanks. I was having the trouble before I read this post and your link. I searched the commercial side of the site for this info. It does not appear to be there.

Thanks so much again. I do appreciate the help.

Took about 3 minutes to get the credits after ordering them!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by KySilverado
    I searched the commercial side of the site for this info. It does not appear to be there.
    yeah I noticed that too thats one of the reasons I made the FAQ