Thread: PLX M200  How to...?

Tuner

PLX M200  How to...?

I can't find out where all of the wires go and the help file wasn't showing me everything...

I've got 4 wires, 1 narrowband (gray), wide band (white) 1 power (red) and 1 ground (black).

I know that I don't use the gray wire but where do I put the other 3?

thanks in advance,

vic
    Victor&&99 T/A WS6 &&TEA 5.3 heads, 224, .581 112, Mac Mids, ORY, SLP Loudmouth, SLP Flowpac, ASP pulley, BMR PHB, LCA\'s w/relos., SFC\'s, Vig 3600 w/ 4L65E,deep pan, B&M transpak, Hayden trans cooler

Tuner in Training

Re: PLX M200  How to...?

Memory is a little foggy.

White is 0-5v out put to the cable input (I used channel 0)

Black is ground to chassis and enhanded IO, tie them at the same point to cut down on noise.

Red is switched power supply so that wideband in only on when your driving. I think I used the convertible top motor circuit. Radio might be good enough and the cap would filter the noise.

Remember to use the capacitor. PLX web site has good info.
    2000 M6 SS Convertible, FTRA, Lid, LS6 intake, LS6 S heads, TR220, RT cats, Magnaflow, paint chips on pass side door.

Tuner

Re: PLX M200 How to...?

thanks

so I need to run a pigtail for the ground. Run PLX ground to E I/O and then to the chassis?
    Victor&&99 T/A WS6 &&TEA 5.3 heads, 224, .581 112, Mac Mids, ORY, SLP Loudmouth, SLP Flowpac, ASP pulley, BMR PHB, LCA\'s w/relos., SFC\'s, Vig 3600 w/ 4L65E,deep pan, B&M transpak, Hayden trans cooler