Thread: Return Type Fuel System Installed - Where to start

Tuner

Return Type Fuel System Installed - Where to start

Well I have changed over the fuel system in my 2002 ZO6 to the 1997-98 type which is MAP referenced and has a return line.

I have started it up and drove it around very lightly and came back and installed the vacuum line. The car will obviously be leaner at idle than before since I have the reg. manifold referenced, my question is do you you guys that have done this set a static fuel injector value or do you just leave the IFR table as is.. where am I starting... above the 1 BAR map is relatively straight forward, but down low.. now I have another variable to consider.

Any insight is appreciated.. I looked for a 97-98 stock bin for a Corvette, but did not see any.
    Nick Steffens&&2002 Z06&&

Re: Return Type Fuel System Installed - Where to s

You can use one IFR value all the way across now since you have a vacuum referenced return

Tuner

Re: Return Type Fuel System Installed - Where to s

the 97-98 vettes are not vac referenced from the factory, the vac hose runs to open air in the fenders i belive. However, like you know now, you can easily make them vac referenced. (i plan on the same swap for my 98 ws6)

If you run it vac, i would just copy the IFR and Offset tables from the 0 map to the whole table.

Ryan.
    1998 Ws6 TA