Thread: Need help with 416 build tune.

Tuner in Training

Need help with 416 build tune.

I have a 2016 Chevy SS I just built a 416 for it with a stage 3 Texas speed positive displacement supercharger 115LSA cam. Car has 160lbh injectors, flexfuel sensor, ported heads - 20cc dish pistons JBA long tube headers a LSA supercharger with a 2.45 upper and a 9.5 lower with a big Methanol injection setup running 4 10gph nozzles. I have messed with every idle setting I think lol. I have followed pretty much every big cam tuning guide i can find along with big injector scaling. Been trying to get it running for 2 weeks trying to get it done on my own, but no luck. And today I lost my sd card out of my computer so all my reference tunes are gone till I can find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jmike575; 05-18-2021 at 10:33 PM.

What MAP sensor did you use?

If you used the LSA map, you never changed the MAP sensors linear and offset settings.

Make sure you half the IVT terms too if you do the double stoich method for fueling.

If you are trying to ditch the MAF sensor you didn't fail the MAF fully. Set the MAF fail high settings to something like 2hz and 1hz, it may take more settings to the other stuff below that to make it fail right away.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I am using a gm 2.5 bat map sensor. I did half the ivt along with the stoich settings. I will double check those settings. Thank you

Tuner in Training
    Is there another place I need to adjust map sensor settings from? I changed engine>airflow And I did enter map settings from a 2.5 bar I found online.

I don't know the data for that sensor and didn't know what you used. 9/10 people just run the LSA map because it's already on the blower, so that is why I said it wasn't changed yet.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you for taking the time to look at it. I put the 2.5 bar on it when I supercharged it. I changed those maf settings and changed the rest of the ivt tables. But no luck with it even starting it hits like it wants to but nope lol. It does seem like my fueling is off somewhere.

Tuner in Training
    The afr command is at 4.42 Im not sure whats making it fuel so much. Any help would be appreciated.