2010 Camaro SS
Ported Heads
SE Headers / Xpipe
Roto CAI
GPI VVT2 CAM

I decided to enable VVT on my car. Car seemed to run great! In fact if I am not mistaken under 5K it even seemed to perform better. However at WOT the car seemed sluggish. Then after the WOT it continued to perform sluggish. When I got it home I checked the DTCs and I have a P0016 Code(0x7E8: P0016 - Crankshaft Position - Camshaft Position Correlation - Bank 1 Sensor A (Pending, Current, Old, Permanent). It was late and I did not feel like messing with it so I just went to bed. Woke up the next day turned the car to ACC no DTC so I fired it up. It seemed slow to crank but it started. I went in into the house to brew a cup of coffee and about 60 seconds later it stalled. Looked at the DTC, P0016 again. So I pulled out the laptop and loaded my previous tune without VVT enabled. Car fired right up, drove to work no issues. I fire it up for lunch and there it is again P0016 it starts and stays running this time but the DTC is staying active now.

It seems to be running a little sluggish but i took my buddy for a ride and he said told me its in my head. Before I go looking at the sensor or checking the timing. I wanted to see if the tune could be throwing anything off. Also wondering if i should try to run the crank relearn procedure?

Logs and tune can be accessed here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Ul?usp=sharing