Thread: My first message and a feature request.

My first message and a feature request.

My hobby is high powered rocketry. I have hundreds of videos of my rocket launches, and I've always wanted to add velocity and altitude information from the flight computers/altimeters that fly my rockets. I came across RaceRender and it seems to be just what the doctor ordered! I made a demo video yesterday with RaceRender (I purchased the Ultimate version) from a recent video and, luckily, I still had the flight data sets. You can see my first attempt here:

https://www.facebook.com/brian.schen...21352797872562

I really like my lower left field to maintain the "peak" velocity but, unlike the altitude, there's no "maximum" style. If the developer(s) is(are) reading this, can you add such to a future version? I'd really like to have the peak so I can show that I tripped over mach.

Advanced Tuner
    In the Display Objects, under the Enhanced Display Object category, there's a "Peak+Base Speed Banner" display object that might be what you're looking for (displays the highest velocity reached once velocity starts decreasing; then displays that until the velocity starts increasing again after which it displays the lowest velocity is reached). If you're looking for something a bit more custom, I can try to put something together if you provide a data file and a description of what you want it to do.

If you have some coding skills, feel free to take a look at the "Open Script Editor" button where you can customize the code that it uses to display the data, but I'd be more than willing to help out.