Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3D Chart Display issues??

Tuner in Training
    Just a bit of helpful (I hope) info for some on installing the latest beta versions. I have found that for some reason, the installer does not replace the files as needed on my pc. I got my graphs to work only after uninstalling the old beta version AND deleting the files in the program files folder. I re-installed the same download I used earlier and viola, my graphs were working which for me makes it much easier for smoothing and interpolating.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    New 4.10.7 build up with the fix as well for anyone that doesn't want to run the beta. You will likely need to uninstall your copy of 4.10 in order to install this new build.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    I know this is an older thread but I just got a new laptop with window 11 and this same thing is happening to me. Tested with 5.0 stable and 5.1.2?? and 5.1.347. I looked into the security updates and the ones in this thread aren't listed There is KB5006746 and KB5004342. Is there a graphic setting I can change or how can I get my 3D charts back? Thanks for any help.
    2022-12-02.png

Potential Tuner
    Disregard. Since its a new computer it needed a ton of updates installed and now that I did that everything is displaying correctly.