Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it true that the new HPT versions tunes for you?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePiss
    I'll beta test the LS2 GTO A4.
    I'll do the LS1 GTO A4

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by stone
    I'll do the LS1 GTO A4
    I guess I'm the perfect candidiate for a 2005 LS2 GTO M6
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2

MY FQUICK - http://www.fquick.com/cyclone_chris

Mods:
    K&N Intake | 18" Staggered TSW Thruxton Setup | Toyo T1-R Tires | Billet Products Short Shifter | Kooks 1-3/4" LT Catted headers | NGK TR55 | Ported Stock Intake Manifold | Corsa Sport Exhaust | Polished T/B | FlowTech Streetsweeper V2 Cam | SLP UD Pulley | 160 Thermostat | LS7 Clutch | 39# Ford Blue Giant Injectors | Scorpion Roller Rockers |

445 RWHP/413 RWTQ

Tuner in Training
    Guess that leave the LS1 M6 GTO for me
    Kooks LTs w/o Cats | GMM Ripshift | Ported 243s | Spec Stage II | CS Performance MAF Pipe | LPE P&P TB | McCulloch HIDs

'04 PBM/Red M6
    357rwhp/361rwtq - Stock Cam
    [email protected] - Before Heads

Potential Tuner
    Looks like it almost time for an upgrade for me after reading all of this.

Advanced Tuner
    How about having the scanner (when logging is done) tell you what all you need to change in the tune? Make it available for everyone but mainly for the cars that dont get RTT/Autotune, like v6s.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    HP Tuners officially cannot offer tuning advice as to what needs or should be changed...too much liability. Thankfully histograms make applying what needs to be changed so easy.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Yeah...the last thing I need is a bitchin' Betty talking on my laptop speakers saying "Run more timing. Run more timing. Air/Fuel Ratio too rich."
    2008 Viper - now with HPToona - 1/4 Mile Shenanigans Here
    11.02 @ 130

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MeentSS02
    Yeah...the last thing I need is a bitchin' Betty talking on my laptop speakers saying "Run more timing. Run more timing. Air/Fuel Ratio too rich."
    bwahahahaaa

Dude I had a shitty day, but you just made it better lol. I needed a laugh

I may not be able to tune a car worth a damn, but at least I can do something
    11.02 @ 130

Advanced Tuner
    Dang, I thought HpT is already not liabel for any use(or misuse) of hpt software/hardware?

Just downloaded the new version , straight out to the car for some sampling !! DAMN , No AUTO TUNE ! Grrr must be getting close by now , I was sure it was going to be released in this update judging from all the hype !!

Any roumours on how far away it is ???

Anyway , THANKS to the staff at HPT , Keeping us in the forefront of the opposition ! As usual WELL DONE !!
    Last edited by vuss383; 01-28-2007 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vuss383
    Just downloaded the new version , straight out to the car for some sampling !! DAMN , No AUTO TUNE ! Grrr must be getting close by now , I was sure it was going to be released in this update judging from all the hype !!

Any roumours on how far away it is ???

Anyway , THANKS to the staff at HPT , Keeping us in the forefront of the opposition ! As usual WELL DONE !!
    2.1.18 from what they said...
    11.02 @ 130

Keith had his hands full updating the scanner & editor with hundreds of new pids/parameters/diesel/transmission/vehicles/etc.... (Oh, Chris & Ken did too! Don't forget them!) If you had to count all the hours they put in to make this product I don't think Bill Gates himself could afford them.

There have been times when I was on at 2 am (pacific time!) and there was Keith, or Chris, or Ken. I'm not really sure if they actually sleep.

To Keith, Chris, and Ken
    Always Support Our Troops!

Well that is more than understandable ! 1 knows that with such a great product covering a broad rang of vehicles time on the other end can be seen from the results of every release !

Now how do I get my hands on 1 of the BETA versions that have Auto tune in it ! ( just to see how it goes over here in Ausie Land )

If HP tuners goes public, the stock is going throught the roof when AUTO TUNE hits. Sales will skyrocket.

Where is the RTT mode?

so, the RTT and Auto Tune will be avalible in the 2.1.18? I have 2.1.16 and dont see it.
    what is this about updating the OS that I hear about? how do I do that? im confused...
    04 Carbon Metalic GMC SIERRA ECSB- 5.3L, 3.73 locker, loaded
    tint, dark silver metalic spray-on bedliner
    15.500 @ 86.68 -STOCK

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Tuner in Training
    Any news on Auto Tune?

I just pruchased and received Hptuners last week. I got version 2.1.14 so I assume I have RTT but what would really help me is auto tune,,,,as I don't understand some of these tables.
    Can I simply update/download the auto tune when it comes out? Or do I already have it and just don't know it? Larry.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    autotune will be a free download to all customers. Remember though you still have to do legwork...it just changes the tables for you in real time...you still have to setup what tables you want it to change, the filters, the boundries, etc.