Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is it true that the new HPT versions tunes for you?

Quote Originally Posted by MeentSS02
    Yeah...the last thing I need is a bitchin' Betty talking on my laptop speakers saying "Run more timing. Run more timing. Air/Fuel Ratio too rich."
    "DANGER TO MANIFOLD!!"
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com

Sounds great, thanks for the response,,but I wish I could see a live demonstation of it when it comes out,,because it still sounds like something a computer dummy like me would struggle with. I'm still afraid to play with RTT. Just don't understand the graphs well enough. Larry.

I'd settle for just RTT on my truck...
    2005 Sierra Z71 SLT CCSB (LM7)
    STS GT67, LPE GT 2-3, ASP Pulley, Delphi 42#, A'PEXi AVC-R, PLX SM-AFR, FLT Level 5 4L65E, PI Vig 2600, HP Tuners with 2-Bar SD OS (Plus some smaller mods)

Support our Troops

Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    yup and because its one of our SD OS's it removes any secondary VE tables you may have & then adds an 'Alpha-N' TPS multiplyer table, RTT obviously for things like idle, pe,spark,etc...and if you decide on running SD full time you'll have full use of both the high/low octane tables

Some of our cars come with high low octane tables stock

Hey Al, if ya come over and show me how it works I'll let ya use it as much as you want

That's the problem.....I don't know how it works because it's not available on my truck...
    2005 Sierra Z71 SLT CCSB (LM7)
    STS GT67, LPE GT 2-3, ASP Pulley, Delphi 42#, A'PEXi AVC-R, PLX SM-AFR, FLT Level 5 4L65E, PI Vig 2600, HP Tuners with 2-Bar SD OS (Plus some smaller mods)

Support our Troops

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx Dragon
    Some of our cars come with high low octane tables stock

but with the default OS config, when you go into SD, it forces you to use low octane tables only, whereas the custom OS allows the PCM to continue to use both high and low for safety
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

ill beta test it.
    99 silverado 1500 5.3, 30 over, all new ported, polished, and milled heads 30 thou, 220 226 custom BEI cam. 2" intake valves, ported & polished TB, Long tube ceramic coated headers, magna flow cats, y pipe, 3" magnaflow, vera ram air intake, I6 TB stall, All new Drivetrain, 3 Trans coolers, Auburn E-Locker, 4.56 gears, Throttle body bypass, Flex-a-Lite E-Fans, LS1 e-fan harness, ASP Under Drive Pullleys, HP Tuner Pro. 1 Bar MAP SD OS upgrade. Amsoil EA Bypass Oil Filtration system.

Tuner in Training
    So uh, is this out yet on 2.24.75?

Was this ever dev'd and enabled for the E40?
    2006 CGM A4

HPT hase never hade a version that tune`s for you.

Tuner
    What ever happened with this. I have the VCM Scanner 2.24. It doesn't seem to have the RTT function available.