Thread: JTEC write failure

JTEC write failure

having some issues getting a write to complete on a 2002 Dakota 4.7. No VIN was found during the read, manually entered it as prompted to. During the write I get a few different errors, one is a boot loader error, intermittent... next is a write timeout error at random times during the write.

Any solutions found for these issues? Support ticket submitted.

Investigating whether a JY ecu will drop in and get the truck back up. Cannot find a solid answer on that.

FWIW, 5 yr user on a 2005 Ram diesel, only issue I had to deal with was pulling the fuel pump relay... maybe needed here?

Tuner in Training
    make sure that you have a good internet connection when trying to read or right to jtec pcms
    01 dodge dakota 5.9 swapped nv3500, ported stock heads, m1 intake, 220 220 custom grind comp cams, 10.3:1 compression tuned by me with hp tuners.

15 jeep jk 3.6 lifted on 33s 87 octane custom tune by me with hp tuners

04 dodge dakota 4.7 air ram heads, 08 cams, 08 intake manifold, 10.5:1 compression, 341whp custom tuned by me with hp tuners.

It was a hard wired connection, thanks...

Your signature... 04 dakota with 08 cams, what problems did you have to solve to get them working (if any)? There is a guy in the Netherlands who is looking to do this to his 2000 4.7