Thread: 2018 Allroad B9, w/ Simos 18.4, is there an ETA for support by HP Tuners?

Question 2018 Allroad B9, w/ Simos 18.4, is there an ETA for support by HP Tuners?

Started a new thread since my other was mis-titled and I can't change it......

Is there an ETA on Simos 18.4 support, for the 2.0l TFSI in my 2018 Audi A4 Allroad, and a TON of other vehicles??

And in the interim, can anyone point me towards other software/hardware for tuning this platform and the like?

I see Revo and a couple other canned tunes/hardware but, I want calibration tools, not just someone else's files.

Cheers!
    Last edited by mercrising; 1 Week Ago at 07:28 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    I don't think many of the support staff frequent the forums-- best option to create a ticket to get in touch with them and/or show interest which may play into their decision process on whether or not to add support.

I found Magic Motor Sport, they have their Flex hardware which is pretty extensive for $1000 pounds, then StageX is their editing software at a monthly rate or some beginner pricing to get your feet wet. Still digging in some but they do quite a lot, and their chat was fantastic service for the little I spoke with them.

Looks like major canned tuned are Revo, Integrated Engineering, and Unitronic. Stage 1's and a flashing unit for about $550-750 or so, ECU only. Their seems to be some support for the 7speed trans at about $650. Flasher is married to your VIN too. Stage 2 upgrades seem reasonable once you down pipe+.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mercrising View Post
    I found Magic Motor Sport, they have their Flex hardware which is pretty extensive for $1000 pounds, then StageX is their editing software at a monthly rate or some beginner pricing to get your feet wet. Still digging in some but they do quite a lot, and their chat was fantastic service for the little I spoke with them.

Looks like major canned tuned are Revo, Integrated Engineering, and Unitronic. Stage 1's and a flashing unit for about $550-750 or so, ECU only. Their seems to be some support for the 7speed trans at about $650. Flasher is married to your VIN too. Stage 2 upgrades seem reasonable once you down pipe+.
    I used a lot IE but the Problem is you cant do anything with it... you can only flash their Tune on that's it. I had a A4 with 2.0T K04 and put the tune on and the Turbo would Surge all the time they could not help me so i switched to a different company. Problem solved.