Thread: need help hellcat injector tuning

need help hellcat injector tuning

Need help for tuning hellcat injectors on 06 300c 6.1 srt8.
    I?m trying to tune these injectors in a stock car before adding other mods (camshaft and torqstorm supercharger). The car runs e85. Hellcat injectors seems to be no linear under 2ms pulse width, I?m really to rich and upper, stft+ltft are good.
    For tuning I multiply fuelmass vs inj pw by 1,7 (stock injectors are 35lb and hellcat injector 60lb) and copy and paste new values in the opposite table, inj pw vs fuel mass.
    The only table I left stock is inj Pw offset, I don?t have any value and can?t use hellcat tables , these tables are too different.
    How can I solve this issue?
    Thanks for your help. Sorry for bad english, I?m french

SRT8 MOI STOCK E85 essai tables injos STOCK x 1.73.hptSRT8 E85 HELLCAT 6.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    SRT8 MOI STOCK E85 essai tables injos HC injectors.hpt

I don't have the injector voltage offset data for a 6.1 with HC injectors. I personally dont like using HC injectors due to the lack of data, but see if this will get you close.

Thanks! I will try tomorrow and post results.

Hi! I tried and it doesn?t work, I will post .hpl later.
    For tune those injectors, I think have no choice, I will do the same thing as if I tune a dodge with neural network enabled, an histogram with stft+ltft vs fuel mass and and adjust fuel tables.

Advanced Tuner
    Probably not working due to that offset data. I have it for the newer cars, but its in a different format for the older ones.

Yes? I did what I said in my previous post and it seems working.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by arbracam26; 02-15-2022 at 12:37 PM.