Thread: new injectors return fuel system end egr delete no start

new injectors return fuel system end egr delete no start

Alright so i have a good one to figure out for you tuners. I am trying to get my car just to idle before i take it to the tuner. i have had zero luck with the car running for the past 4 years and have been down multiple rabbit holes trying to find the recipe to making this car run. Back story i originally built the motor rods pistons cams... supporting mods to make all the power no issues. The vehicle mod list goes as follows built motor stock compression lethal performance nsr cams 4.0 whipple with mono blade throttle body jlt 148 super big air intake return fuel system 3 walbro 450 10 an feed 8 an return boost reference regulator id2000 egr delete pa performance alternator with wiring american racing 2 inch hears 3 inch catless exhaust. My car has been previously tuned i am switching tuners but wanted to get this thing the only three changes from then to now is injectors fuel system and egr delete i have tried using id and fic data just to try and get this thing running but it just cranks no start and dumps a ton of fuel out the exhaust. I also have had a few instances that cranking the car it would spray so much fuel it locks the motor. I have tried adjusting slopes and have tried pulling out fuel from the maf which from digging up some forum searching slope seems to be the only thing that changes fuel adjustments correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance to all that help!

edit 2007 gt500 5.4
    Last edited by Force_fed_motorsports; 02-15-2022 at 07:32 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    what all tuning hardware do you have?

Tell the tuner yoir bringing it to you need a startup tune and they will send one over no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by decipha View Post
    what all tuning hardware do you have?

Tell the tuner yoir bringing it to you need a startup tune and they will send one over no problem.
    Unfortunately the tuner has also been struggling right along side with me. I'm sure most will say find another tuner but there's gotta be something that's being overlooked or needed to be addressed. as for hardware mpvi and a serial port wired aem wide band. I have been seeing the struggles dialing in id2000s on pump but haven't found any sort of startup tune help or advice to try and do it myself.

Tuner in Training
    whats the min duty cycle set to?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman321 View Post
    whats the min duty cycle set to?
    for my fic data it is 0.00025000
    for my id data it is 0.00028400

Advanced Tuner
    ID 2000 for 2005 and up this is my basic data not scaled.

fuel injector breakpoint 0.0000647
    Fuel Injector HI slope 0.0563000
    Fuel Injector Low slope 0.0765000
    Min Pulse width 0.0002840
    pressure drop 39.15

Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    ID 2000 for 2005 and up this is my basic data not scaled.

fuel injector breakpoint 0.0000647
    Fuel Injector HI slope 0.0563000
    Fuel Injector Low slope 0.0765000
    Min Pulse width 0.0002840
    pressure drop 39.15
    Thanks i will give this a shot tomorrow hopefully this gets me a little closer to the end. If not I might have to start fresh and remodel my maf and redial it in like my first tuner did. Unless there's someone that has ideas to get these happy on pumpgas. The car will mainly be on e85 but need a backup plan if i run out.

So here are my results i will spare you from watching multiple logs i just used one for reference. For all that are curious here is my cranking log with the above data that was supplied it looks pretty much the same across the board using fic, id and his data for minus battery voltage going down before i threw it back on the charger. this is my tune if anyone is interested in looking at it making some suggestions it still wont start.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Ok looked at your file gt500 Starter Tune 2022 mstang_man.hpt, there are a few thing i seen that may help, the Mono Data is off, I have a psuedo 148mm Maf file it may be closer to start with, also you went from returnless to return style fuel system, i didnt see any change to the fuel pump data. Was your original return fuel system? do you have your previous tune file, before you changed the fuel injectors and turned off the egr. what was the previous INJ size? 4yrs is a long time.

Advanced Tuner

new injectors return fuel system end egr delete no start

Quote Originally Posted by mstang_man View Post
    Ok looked at your file gt500 Starter Tune 2022 mstang_man.hpt, there are a few thing i seen that may help, the Mono Data is off, I have a psuedo 148mm Maf file it may be closer to start with, also you went from returnless to return style fuel system, i didnt see any change to the fuel pump data. Was your original return fuel system? do you have your previous tune file, before you changed the fuel injectors and turned off the egr. The car was running on the original tune? or its been a long 4yrs to trying to start the car? .
    ID 2000 have two different settings one for factory fuel system the other for Return style fuel system. I gave you the factory fuel system data and not for return style fuel systems. send me an email to [email protected] i will get you squared away.

Advanced Tuner
    Your inputted your injector slopes incorrectly.
    decipha @ EFIDynoTuning
    http://www.efidynotuning.com/