Thread: 05 suburban Ecu/e85 swap

Potential Tuner

05 suburban Ecu/e85 swap

Hello just recently been working on a few things but one is swapping and 4wd 04 burban to a 05 burban/e85 swap: the Ecu came from Lkq online, I had the vin rewrote to my vin, also swapped the fuel pump, lines and sensor, I need to install the sensor to a ground to the coils or something(right now I have it hooked up to frame. I also get my abs and brake lights
    turned on with low power with pedal at 100%, and Speedo is way off about 5-7mph to high.
    ( feel like that?s it)
    Ill throw up my cel codes, but I?m trying to turn off my TCS, I read one other thread and can?t really find anything else, right now this is my daily, and plan on using the frame for a swap? so rn it needs to be legit.

Well codesphoto will not upload from my phone)
    P0480-FFCooling fan relay 1 control circuit
    P0481-FFCooling fan relay 2 control circuit
    P0856-7F Traction control torque request circuit
    P1689-7F Traction control delivered torque output
    circuit
    C0775-03
    C0775-03
    U1000-13Class 2 data link malfunction
    Rear HVAC(RHVAC)
    U1000-13Class 2 data link malfunction
    05hpt help.jpg
    05CEL.jpg

I?ve tryed to fallow this link here but my TCS is different:
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...lity%20control.o5hpt.png05hpt help.jpg
    Last edited by 310Lissik; 10-14-2023 at 07:07 PM.

Potential Tuner
    so... i think im wrapping noggin around this more but i have. i noticed a few things off here when i compared my stock ecu to my e85(stock) ecu{i did change ecus instead of tuning the original}. i have changed my tire sizes and my gear ratio(3.43 to 3.73) as well as edited my fans on temps and speeds. not sure if i should edit the trans revolutions/mile to my gas ecu, nor my vss pulses per/mi.... but one major thing i have noticed that kinda is sketchy after i did the swap. i bought e fuel pump from brute power and noticed that the max psi on is 65(05 flex fuel pump), well the gm pump on my 04 (and 05) is 750kpa=108.778psi.
    which i believe why my acceleration is not as it was before. (hella slow with WOT/pedal to the metal.)
    any one concur? buy the stock flex pump?