Thread: Help tuning.

Potential Tuner

Help tuning.

Hello, I have a 2014 300s 5.7 car with a cammed 6.4 swap. Cam size is 224/230 .610/.600 113+2 with limiter. Having trouble with idle on start up with surging in the first 30 seconds. And a hanging idle on decel. New to tuning so any info is appreciated. Thank you.

Advanced Tuner
    Post your stock file as well as current file Im sure someone will help out

Advanced Tuner
    Unfortunately no they won't, with Dodge you have to figure it out on your own apparently.

Advanced Tuner
    Thats not entirely true. There are a few people who try to help.

I started tuning about 20 years ago. Got into hemi stuff about 5 years ago. Currently own a successful speed shop and do a good bit of tuning. I try to help as much as I can when I have some free time as I remember when I was first starting out.

I try to do a little pro bono work to help beginners every now and again

Tuner in Training
    That is awesome and great to hear! Only so much reading we can do and some practical knowledge is what us newbees need!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by white1 View Post
    Thats not entirely true. There are a few people who try to help.

I started tuning about 20 years ago. Got into hemi stuff about 5 years ago. Currently own a successful speed shop and do a good bit of tuning. I try to help as much as I can when I have some free time as I remember when I was first starting out.

I try to do a little pro bono work to help beginners every now and again
    well when you have time i could use some of your help! need some guidance in fuel,spark and torque settings on a nag1. any help is appreciated!
    By the prickle of my thumb something wicked this way comes!2008 Chrysler 300c! 2013 heads/220/230 comp cam/LTheaders/FTI 2600 stall converter.

I've tuned a few of the 15+ Hellion Kit 5.7s and quite a few early year cam 5.7 setups. The Hellion kits are super nice we are a dealer for them but it's hard for me to justify the cost for the low boost recommended on SBE
    2000 Camaro SS 408 TH400
    2012 Subaru WRX STI
    2013 Camaro SS
    2001 Corvette Z06