I am tuning my first turbo application. Upgrade the OS to a 2 bar, we installed a 2 bar MAP sensor. Set up my AFR error graph (I think I did it correctly) and was going to start working on the VE table but noticed that only the .30 row of the graph was populating any data. Mashed the throttle and still nothing more than the .30 row will populate. I made sure I had the PID in my list that was in my graph. Then I started watching the MAP and noticed as TPS goes up the MAP psi/kpa goes down. I thought maybe the linear and offset was wrong but I compared to the stock file and seen that the MAP updated. I went ahead and looked for other 2 bar settings for the MAP, plugged those in, no change. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Would definitely like to work on the VE table today but I'm stuck. I know I need the graph populating correctly before I can move forward. I have attached the last couple of logs and both tune files with the different MAP settings. AsFound 5.27.2022 Craig's Truck_Fuel Trims Disabled.hptAsFound 5.27.2022 Craig's Truck_MAP Calibration.hpt22-05-27 15-22-32.hpl22-05-27 14-41-57.hpl