Thread: DynoCom

DynoCom

I saw on YouTube that Dynocom now has injector tester/cleaner. That you can put injectors on and it will show you the low slope and high also the pulse width. Does anyone know of anyone that has that setup. I would like to send mine to them to check the data I got on them.

Thanks

I'm not sure about theirs, but I have my Calibrated Success Injector Benches already shipping to customers.

I also offer on-site testing here for $389/set. I can test any set of top feed high impedance injectors and create the same data that you would get for FRPP injectors in a Plug and Play MSexcel format that looks like THIS. I'm the one who has done characterization work for many of the popular injector companies you have seen online.

ok. Do you need all 8 to test and get the data or would just a couple work? Also what is your turn around time?

Nice video. What did you mean by "Hopefully the owner has them installed with a direct shot at the intake valves to minimize the differences when installed."