Thread: TRX tuning - is something different here?

TRX tuning - is something different here?

2021 trx w whipple 2600 kit, LTH and full dual 3" exhaust.

there's something very different here. look at the PE fuel table. that's crazy lean. and no matter what you put in there, no change. look at FA commanded on the 744hp log, it's crazy rich and wideband confirms it. running 10.5 afr on wot. i see no place to change wot fuel other than the pe table that does nothing.

airflow, e throttle, max commanded throttle is ramped up like a 3.6L. put it to instant wot and it does it, but then pulls it back and then goes wot again. why wouldn't it be instant wot like on a 6.4? and what would pull it back in the middle?

and when driving, it's constantly in boost. only when it gets to cruise does it drop into vacuum. just a little accel pedal and goes 4psi but doesn't feel like just jumped to 4 psi. must be managing this with the bypass valve, there are settings for it. just can't see how it can constantly be in boost. thought i might be logging wrong pid, but set it to boost in the dash and same thing.

is this somehow different than previous 6.2 s/c?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    21 ram trx mag sc LTH 8-3-22 dms try.hpt

See if this gets you any change

i thought component protection would encompass cat protection, no? what does component do then?

that was it. i don't know if turning the thresholds up was needed or not but def. putting enrich table to zero got it to work like other dodges.
    it's weird though because once that was fixed it did use the power enrich adder table and that was WAY to lean oem. so it has to be, every time wot, it goes into protect and floods it with fuel. if it went to the enrich table it'd pop the engine in short order.
    with it working like it should i also noticed that it stayed in closed loop during wot which was really nice. it would target what the table had spot on.
    also interesting is these do not go wot when you say wot. luckily there's tables to fix it.

Advanced Tuner
    Glad that worked for you

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    that was it. i don't know if turning the thresholds up was needed or not but def. putting enrich table to zero got it to work like other dodges.
    it's weird though because once that was fixed it did use the power enrich adder table and that was WAY to lean oem. so it has to be, every time wot, it goes into protect and floods it with fuel. if it went to the enrich table it'd pop the engine in short order.
    with it working like it should i also noticed that it stayed in closed loop during wot which was really nice. it would target what the table had spot on.
    also interesting is these do not go wot when you say wot. luckily there's tables to fix it.
    All Hellcat based platforms stay in closed loop as they have built in wide bands.

www.n2speed.com
    http://www.amp4x4.com
    [email protected]

Dodge And GM Tuning Suppport
    Diablosport CMR | HP Tuners