Thread: MotoGP style template?

Potential Tuner

MotoGP style template?

Hi,
    Is it possible to create a MotoGP like template using RaceRender or it is too complicated to achieve that?
    Thanks!
    Itay

Advanced Tuner
    Assuming you're talking about something like:
    2022_1500_motogp_01_qat_mgp_day03_q2_edit_tissot_martin_cl.big.jpg

That would all be doable assuming you have the appropriate data fields in your data. For that overlay, you'd need Speed (kph), Lean Angle (degrees), Throttle position, Braking Pressure (or position), and Gear. Preferably you'd also have Speed in mph, but that could be calculated easily enough.

The Lean Angle piece would definitely require some custom coding, and the Gear selection might require some coding as well, but the Speed, Throttle, and Braking could be done with the existing Text Data and Bar Graph Display Objects.

If you have a sample data file, I could give the custom Display Objects a go, but it might be a while before I have the time to devote to it.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the reply.
    My telemetry data comes from my Crosaro Pro - which has lean angle measured into it.
    I do not have the module to monitor throttle, break and gear - but this is less important....
    I am attaching a sample file with the telemetry data - EDIT - I can't seem to upload this csv file...
    Itay

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by irousso View Post
    Thanks for the reply.
    My telemetry data comes from my Crosaro Pro - which has lean angle measured into it.
    I do not have the module to monitor throttle, break and gear - but this is less important....
    I am attaching a sample file with the telemetry data - EDIT - I can't seem to upload this csv file...
    Itay
    I've just posted a template in this thread: https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...695#post701695

Hopefully that's similar to what you're looking for!