Thread: MAF Fail and other ?'s

Advanced Tuner

MAF Fail and other ?'s

I have an LS2 GTO and I set the maf fail freq to 0 and set the P0103 to 0 on first mil. If I add the "Maf Fail" to the status bits it still says no. Should it say "yes" that it did fail?

I have COT turned off and have had it off for awhile while doing tuning. Is it ok to leave this off or will it cook the cats? If the cats are cooked, what would be the effect? Would the car be slower? Would it continue to get worse? Does COT being turned off hurt the NB's?

I put a homedepot pvc CAI on with a cone filter in the wheel well. Now when I switch to OLSD and log VE % Error AFR, I'm showing -5 to -7%. So can I assume that my CAI is restricting airflow and making it run richer?

Last question: In normal CLMAF (stock mode) I show Calc'd Torque numbers around 350. When I switch the same tune to OLSD I see 390-400. Why?

Thanks
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    ttt
    www.outlawpontiacdragseries.com
    Come race with us in MA, PA, and VA!

2005 GTO A4 - Spintech X-pipe with Powerstick mufflers, IAT relocate, Volant, !scoops, !cowlgasket, !skid plate, LM-1, HPT2.0/MPVI Pro USB, 275x40x17 Nitto DR, rolled fenders, Pedders 2985 springs, Britax baby seat with 5 point harness.
    Stock:13.36@104
    Mods in sig:[email protected]