Thread: Application Key

Tuner in Training

Application Key

Got my HP Tuners box today. So far i am not impressed......

Anywho, i cannot even use my software until i find out what my application key is. Apparently i was supposed to get it in an e-mail... didn't happen. So then FAQ says to do the login... it tells me invalid when i input my serial number and email address. Hopefully i am doing something wrong and you can tell me what it is.

New Customer Creation Error

The information you have entered was invalid. Please hit back to try again.

We are off to a bad start, I wanna use this NOW DAMMIT !!!!

Any help on obtaining my application key would be super, thanks.

Senior Tuner
    Check you Spam Mail folder of your email account. Many email providers will label emails from HPTuners as spam. That would be my first suggestion, as it is a very common occurance which is not HPTuners fault.

Tuner in Training
    ya i checked it, clean....
    i read somewhere that if i buy from a vendor i will have to contact HPTuners... wish i knew that beforehand....

Thanks for the reply.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    If you've sent an email to support we should be able to go through all of our emails that we've received while we've been at sema. I appologize for any inconvenience & will try my best to go through the 600 or so emails I've received as quickly as possible when I get back.

Thanks,
    Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    If you've sent an email to support we should be able to go through all of our emails that we've received while we've been at sema. I appologize for any inconvenience & will try my best to go through the 600 or so emails I've received as quickly as possible when I get back.

Thanks,
    Bill
    bummer.

Tuner in Training
    it looks like we're getting this handled. Hopefully be able to view the software tonight after the races.

Tuner in Training
    I'm impressed, good software !!!!

Unfortunatley nothing in the repository thats mild enough for what i want....

I will be building away now. Thanks guys.