Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a tune to try?

Tuner

Need a tune to try?

I have some tunes for testers, and Im sharing. The only vehicles that I have tunes for are 06 Lbz 04.5 lly will have a few for 05 lly tomorrow. I figure this will help some of you guys get started. All of these tunes have verry little timeing changes for i am not an expert. I am hopeing to open up the hpt diesel comunity to share like Bill calls it the "Other Program"s comunity. Send me your e mail and i will give what i got.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Feel free to use our bandwidth to load up to 5 tunes per post or you can always upload them to our repository.

Either way thanks for going out of your way to help!

It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Had a chance to go to the dyno today. Have a friend that has a dyno that he lets me use for free. Made best pull of 431rwhp and 830rwtq. With no timeing mods. Truck equipted with fass 95 pump, afe stage 2, and stock exahust with cat. Took the 4" off and put it on my dually. Tune will be uploaded tonight.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Very Nice!

Tuner
    I kept tuneing for more power but i think the stock exahust was holding me back. This tune has been uploaded into the hpt repository along with one that made 420rwhp 800rwtq.

Tuner
    My next hurdell is timeing.

Quote Originally Posted by blued turboed1
    Had a chance to go to the dyno today. Have a friend that has a dyno that he lets me use for free. Made best pull of 431rwhp and 830rwtq. With no timeing mods. Truck equipted with fass 95 pump, afe stage 2, and stock exahust with cat. Took the 4" off and put it on my dually. Tune will be uploaded tonight.

Nice numbers & thanks for sharing. Maybe you can wake up the diesel section here. I need to get out of deer hunting mode & get back to tuning mode. Soon.
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.

I kept tuneing for more power but i think the stock exahust was holding me back. This tune has been uploaded into the hpt repository along with one that made 420rwhp 800rwtq.

I did not see the tune in the repository.
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRASHNBURN
    I did not see the tune in the repository.
    It needs to be approved first.

Tuner in Training
    NICE JOB GUYS !!!

I think we can help to make HPTuners get a name for Duramax Tuning. I have talked to several people and already have several units sold and everyone is very excited about it.

Thanks for making the effort to add to the repository. i hope to do the same real soon as well.

Tuner
    Crash Check your e mail . I sent it to you.

Crash Check your e mail . I sent it to you.

Yes, I got it, but I wanted to point out that it was not in there just so you knew. I did not know about the approval state.

Tuner
    Me nither?

I'm very intrested in these tunes, I have scanned a truck that has a Diablo Preditor tuner on it and the only change was the injector pulse width.

Tuner
    Sorry guys ben on a buisness trip just got home tonight. those of you that have P.M.d for tunes I will get them out tomorrow. Also check the repository. There are a few LBZ tunes in it. Should be? I will also load some LLY tunes to.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LS1408
    I'm very intrested in these tunes, I have scanned a truck that has a Diablo Preditor tuner on it and the only change was the injector pulse width.
    I would realy like to see this preditor tune. that is what i used as a starting point on my gaser's. would you let me have a look at it?
    2010 silverado 6.2 ,Doug Thorley try-y headers, cats deleted ,spectra air cold air, lifted with 33's,tsp vvt 1.2 cam hp tuners

This should be the 40hp tune and the 60hp tune from the Preditor hand feld tuner.

Tuner
    LS1408,

Can you post a stock tune? I think i can help you out.

I am hopeing to open up the hpt diesel comunity...

Here's to opening up the HPT community to diesels!

PM sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Backside180
    Here's to opening up the HPT community to diesels!

PM sent...

I drink to that.