Thread: Torque mangement-torque values

Tuner

Torque mangement-torque values

I cant get torque values to go past 755lbs torque on an 05 lly. I have an 06 lbz 2500, and an 07 3500 lbz that i have tuned and i can put torque values up to 1600lbs. I wright in 1000lbs torque but it just goes back to 755lbs. Why? Dose this mean that an lly can only put out 755lbs torque with this program. This truck comes stock with 600 lbs torque so that = a total gain of 155 lbs torque gain. I have seen no way to remove torque manegement on an lly. I am faithfull to this program and love it on my lbz's and the ls1's .

Tuner
    Mabe bill or someone will chime in and tell me if this is corect.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I don't think I've yet to see or heard of an issue with this single parameter as there are many 1000+ft/lb 05' LLY's out there running around using the stock pcm without issue.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    After doing a little research it simply looks like once that TM limit is reached there may be one or two tables the pcm then references for fueling & such, Im going to find out if this is how it works & if so what tables it looks at & if we have access to them, if not I'll get them added & if so I'll point them out for all

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    After doing a little research it simply looks like once that TM limit is reached there may be one or two tables the pcm then references for fueling & such, Im going to find out if this is how it works & if so what tables it looks at & if we have access to them, if not I'll get them added & if so I'll point them out for all
    NICE, thanks for the effort.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    K, Just a heads up its called Torque management fuel quantity & its under Engine-Fuel Control-Diesel-Torque Mgt Qty is what you'll need to adjust fueling once you hit this TM limiter.