Thread: Can someone check my LBZ tune?

Can someone check my LBZ tune?

I've been working on a good performance with mpg pickup for my brothers LBZ CCSB 4x4 truck. So far, he ran stock a 7.89 0-60 and 15.8 1/4 G-tech. Later that night, with a tune similiar to this, he ran a 0-60 7.4 and 15.2 1/4. Now, I tweaked it a little bit more...added a little more fuel and messed with the vanes a little bit. Can someone check this to make sure I'm not going to blow anything up on the LBZ first and any advice you could give to give him a little more performance and mpg. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gofish7
    I've been working on a good performance with mpg pickup for my brothers LBZ CCSB 4x4 truck. So far, he ran stock a 7.89 0-60 and 15.8 1/4 G-tech. Later that night, with a tune similiar to this, he ran a 0-60 7.4 and 15.2 1/4. Now, I tweaked it a little bit more...added a little more fuel and messed with the vanes a little bit. Can someone check this to make sure I'm not going to blow anything up on the LBZ first and any advice you could give to give him a little more performance and mpg. Thanks!

Did you dyno this tune?
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.

No dyno...just G-tech....we haven't G-tech the tune posted but he said it feels better....it will burn 2nd gear down.

Anybody?

Tuner
    Go back and work on your IPW. Only add from 30mm3 and up. I have ran more than 1200 more IPW than stock. On my daily driver tune I run about 775IPW over stock, and 28.5 degrees of timeing.

Ok...30mm^3 and up. Anything you suggest....I have added a bunch there already...he doesn't have exhaust or anything...only thing he has is the stickfinger mod and EGR blockoff.

Blue...how about this tune...I went back to stock IPW and added 500 from 30mm3 and up. Just to start off slow and added timing in Pilot's and smoothed it out. Also...will you take a lot at this see what you think on those and for desired boost. Anything I need to change for more performance but more mpg at the same time?

Bump...is this new tune good?