Thread: Quick question on enhancements

Quick question on enhancements

I have the older serial port HPTuners (it is licensed for all 2001 and 2002 F-Bodies) and I recently purchased the 1 Bar MAF enhancement for my own car. It worked great, but my question is... my father is wanting to get the MAF Enhancement for his own car now and I was wondering once he emails in the serial number and hpt file and you all post up the new software download with the revised "created on" date will it include the enhancement for both HIS and MINE tunes??? Just wanting to make sure that the new "Created On" download will contain both of our enhancements (mine from earlier and his from now).

If I reinstall the new Created On install file on my own computer will it overwrite the part with my enhancements or will it maintain my previous enhancement and contain both of our enhancements.

when he emails in his tune will he also need to email mine in as well or do you keep track somehow of what enhancements are already done in the past to maintain them

Thanks in advance
    2002 Camaro Z28
    236/236/0.590"/0.590"/112 lsa cam
    Longtube Headers, True Dual w/ X Pipe
    Air Lid, Filter, Ported Maf End, Bellows Hose

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What we do is create you an entirely new build with whatever new vcm enhancement you've added in ADDITION to what other licenses you already have from the previous compile, so you will loose nothing & only GAIN the new license.

There is no need to send us extra files just the file you want the enhancement for as per the instructions on your customer login page.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Adding new licenses does not remove any existing licenses you have.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Cool thanks, just making sure I didnt loose a previous enhancement
    2002 Camaro Z28
    236/236/0.590"/0.590"/112 lsa cam
    Longtube Headers, True Dual w/ X Pipe
    Air Lid, Filter, Ported Maf End, Bellows Hose