Thread: Can someone look at my WBo2 reading?

Can someone look at my WBo2 reading?

I'm not sure why my Wideband o2 reading varies so much.I don't know if it's a problem with my wideband or if it's my tune.Could someone please shed some light on this for me?Thanks

Senior Tuner
    The guys will want to see the tune to see what your commanded AFR is, and to be able to compare your VE tables to it. You are running SD right? I don't see any MAF readings or fuel trims in your scan...

I don't see a real problem with the AFR in that log. What do you mean by "so much"? Are you running closed loop or open loop?
    Bill Winters

Former owner/builder/tuner of the FarmVette
    Out of the LSx tuning game

I'm in closed loop.I did a couple more scans that the a/f seemed more consistent in,that one just didn't seem consistent.
    Here's a copy of my current tune.
    Also what is my commanded ratio supposed to be, and what should my ratio be at idle and part throttle cruising?

you are in closed loop, it is going to fluctuate. That is what it does in closed loop for o2 sensor oscillation. When you are out of PE your commanded ratio should be ~14.68:1
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

This is probably a stupid question but why is commanded not 12.7?

Part throttle out of PE is stoich, PE it will be whatever you command.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB